Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Last Mystery of the Universe


Let me ask just one simple question.
There is only one thing left I need to know.
You see, I have given up trying to understand women,
but why is it peanuts always come out whole?

I can go through life not knowing why they cry,
or why it is they must always come and go.
The mystery I cannot figure out at all is,
Why do peanuts always come out whole?

I have bought the pretty flowers and opened the doors.
I can remember the favorite colors and funny things told.
It just completely behooves me to think,
why peanuts always come out whole!
 
So when I start to get confused about women,
and feeling as if my heart will not recovery from the low,
I can always reflect on the last mystery of the universe,
"Why do peanuts always have to come out whole?"
 
Written by George Lynch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment