Monday, February 10, 2014

Broken


Where did the brokenness inside of me begin,
at the point where the dirt met the pure and things became soiled?
The churning inside for a different life screams in volumes,
The human ear cannot hold the sonic wave of my despair.
Where was my choice to follow when being led astray,
blinded by lies and hurt by the deception?
The deception that things were okay.

Who am I?
I am You!
and we are broken....

Scream with me from the brokenness inside,
inside of all of us... there is brokenness.
Scream to the heights of Eternal ears that hear,
that know of our broken condition of brokenness.
Let us be broken no more... no more despair!
Let us shout to the One who heals our brokenness,
and stand in the Light of the One who repairs.

Written by George Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment